By Mark Gerow
SharePoint 2007 improvement Recipes bargains quite a number ready–to–use code recipes that supply the construction blocks for fixing many universal SharePoint 2007 programming dilemmas. This useful, hands–on consultant categorizes recipes by way of challenge region, for instance web site administration, occasion handlers, clients, lists, and net components, and resource code is supplied in either VB and C#. in addition to delivering a useful reference, Mark Gerow additionally comprises transparent, assisting directions that will help you alter the code samples for the broadest variety of applications.
For each one recipe you are going to find
- Background and layout considerations
- Source code in either VB and C#
- Discussion of diversifications at the supplied examples
- Cross–reference to middle SharePoint classes
If you end up asking, “How do I remedy this SharePoint improvement problem?” you can find all of the solutions in Mark Gerow’s supremely worthwhile book.
What you’ll learn
SharePoint Recipes will offer ready–to–use examples of the way to programmatically
- Add internet components to pages.
- Calculate designated garage used for a listing, web site, or workforce of sites.
- Track and checklist website, web page, and hyperlink hits.
- Manage clients, roles, and teams utilizing either home windows and Forms–based authentication.
- Create websites and location collections.
- Create lists and a record library.
- Upload and edit files and record items.
- Develop occasion handlers and workflows.
- Edit built–in website properties.
- Work with gains and solutions.
- And a lot more
Who is that this booklet for?
This booklet is for intermediate–to–advanced .NET programmers who are looking to get the main out of SharePoint 2007 by utilizing the periods and net prone supplied within the SDK. it may be used either as an educational for these new to SharePoint programming and as a reference through these extra adventure builders who simply desire operating examples that may be changed to fit a task at hand.