By Mark R. Feil
"Once extra Aragorn bruised leaves of athelas and solid them into the steaming water; and he laved her forehead with it, and her correct arm mendacity chilly and nerveless at the coverlet. Then, even if Aragorn had certainly a few forgotten strength of Westernesse, or even if it was once yet his phrases of the girl Éowyn that wrought them, because the candy effect of the herb stole in regards to the chamber it looked as if it would those that stood by way of willing wind blew in the course of the window, and it bore no odor, yet was once an air absolutely clean and fresh and younger, as though it had no longer been breathed by way of any dwelling factor and got here new-made from snowy mountains excessive underneath a dome of stars, or from seashores of silver far-off washed via seas of froth. 'Awake, Éowyn, girl of Rohan!' acknowledged Aragorn back, and he took her correct hand in his and felt it hot with existence returning." - The go back of the King
The therapeutic course is likely one of the so much respected callings individual could aspire to in Middle-earth; it's also essentially the most valued professions between adventurers - women and men who face possibility and the chance of harm each day in their lives.
Hands of the Healer fleshes out a kind of professions in most cases selected through myth avid gamers, no matter if as characters to be performed or NPCs to be hunted for their essential providers. both valuable to either gamers and gamemasters, this tome presents almost every little thing possible almost certainly need to know approximately Middle-earth's healers and their craft.
Hand of the Healer features:
- fifty six personality improvement programs - directions for growing MERP healers (including conversions for the Rolemaster normal procedure) from over forty certain cultures. you can now tackle the position of a Northman shaman, a Black Númenórean necromantic priest, an Easterling Night-warder, or a Southron courtroom health care provider - every one with specific talents and therapeutic magic!
- NEW scientific talents - With the four new MERP/RMSS abilities of Physic, surgical procedure, Apothecary and Midwifery, you'll be capable to confront any type of harm or disease on your event campaign.
- STATIC MANEUVER desk - a number of of the hot talents and therapeutic powers defined during this booklet are followed via tables for MERP and RMSS, so you might immediately confirm maneuver effects despite which online game approach you're using.
- 296 HERBS, CURATIVES AND POISONS - the most important compendium of medicinals and poisons ever assembled for a delusion function taking part in online game, this exhaustive encyclopedia is the final word reference device for herbs and different healing elements, resembling athelas, miruvor or lembas. The compendium references each therapeutic herb or poison that has ever seemed within the Middle-earth sequence thus far, together with sixty seven solely new entries. All are listed in line with atmosphere (mountains, forests, deserts, etc.), therapeutic class (life renovation, actual enhancement, floor fix, etc.) and exchange names (Westron, Elvish, etc.).
- MECCG eventualities - try out your therapeutic hand with "The homes of Healing" and "Ioreth's Escort," new eventualities to be used with ICE's Middle-earth Collectible Card online game. incorporates a dozen new MECCG websites for informal play.
Read or Download Hands of the Healer (MERP ICE #2026) PDF
Similar role-playing games books
With phrases of Thunder
Shinto clergymen. Shaolin priests. Ninja clans. Confucian sages. Hindu fakirs. Asia is a smart dragon, sound asleep because it awaits the turning of the age. lengthy have the folk of Asia identified magical secrets and techniques. in the course of the mists of shrouded legends, they've got witnessed the powers of spirits, dragons, feng shui and chi energy.
We Shake the Pillars of Heaven!
Here Mage gamers and Storytellers will locate not just information regarding the heritage of Asiatic mages just like the Akashic Brotherhood and the Wu Lung, yet of alternative hidden teams within the a ways East, in addition to the distinctive magic of Asia. right here ultimately are entire ideas for the original sorcery of Asia, plus its unusual spirits and creatures, magical artifacts and hidden risks.
When you have to damage in, bust heads, or skip a firewall, this sourcebook for the Leverage RPG promises the instruments and tips to do it. innovative know-how, high-powered guns, extra scuffling with kinds, and extended principles for overcoming security features and dealing with tech-heavy jobs. online game Masters will benefit from the rogue's gallery of minions and mooks to throw within the course of the gamers.
Input the tip instances with Zombie Apocalypse, the 1st booklet in spite of everything of the area roleplaying line! The lifeless upward push and stalk the earth, hungry for the flesh of the dwelling. All that stands among a zombie and your mind are your talents, wits, and abilities. existence as you recognize it truly is approximately to finish, and a technique or one other, you’ll adventure the apocalypse and make your approach during the aftermath… should you can continue to exist that lengthy!
To astronomers and stargazers, the bizarre light patch at the moon is named the Moonscar. Many theories abound as to the character of this unusual function, but the fact is a terrifying legacy from the traditional prior. whilst a well known archeologist disappears whereas investigating a wierd mountaintop spoil, the adventurers needs to persist with the abductee via a mysterious portal right into a land of lunar insanity and demonic nightmare - for what scars Golarion's moon is a blight from the depths of the Abyss itself!
- Exalted (2nd Edition)
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Rule of Fear
- Rites of Spring (Changeling: the Lost)
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Dragon Empires Primer
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Campaign
- Monster Manual 2 (Dungeons & Dragons: Core Rulebook, 4th Edition)
Additional resources for Hands of the Healer (MERP ICE #2026)
Numerous islanders have fallen ill from drinking tainted water, and their only source of relief is the medical supplies supplied by Theobald DeCourt—which the tribe must pay for with sexual favours. Chu-sal has found a magical artifact possessed by the cyclopeans—a thing that purifies water for drinking. She could not seize it, and indeed her brother was killed by cyclopeans when the two of them came upon it. Only Chu-sal escaped with her life. She wants the artifact for her people, so they no longer need to rely on the marshal’s medicines.
If you also run wild, out of control, mark experience. •On a miss, you come back to our senses too late, having done things you barely remember. The danger of the cannibal madness unfolds as follows: GRIM PORTENTS ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Cannibals raid cyclopean territory and destroy homes. A group of cannibals find the shipwrecked survivors. Sir Fessivan and the mother of beasts try to fight the cannibals but are unsuccessful. Cyclopean warriors attempting to defend the mother of beasts are massacred by cannibals.
In retaliation, the cyclopeans begin attacking the fort at odd intervals. Mandred is loathe to reveal the truth of his actions to anyone, and so no one at the fort understands why the cyclopeans are attacking them. They fear the worst—that wholesale destruction is upon them—and react accordingly. The Marshal Theobald DeCort, tired of going to the islanders and bartering to have his needs met, seizes several native woman and brings them to the fort to act as his slaves. His excuse is that it is dangerous outside the fort and someone needs to do the chores.