By Darril Gibson
I am am an IT Server Admin. i purchased this e-book to arrange for the 70-646 Exam.
It's an "ok" e-book yet it isn't ordered rather well. facing the lab workouts you can find that they're simply out of order. it will probably hav been much better in the event that they could have replaced the order of the chapters.
If you have a very good figuring out of what home windows Servers can do and adventure, then this booklet may still be just right for you, while you're thoroughly new to home windows servers, i would not use this publication.
Read or Download MCITP: Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator Study Guide: (Exam 70-646) PDF
Similar client-server systems books
While you are new to the area of Microsoft Small enterprise Server 2003, Microsoft Small enterprise Server 2003 Unleashed delivers you with real-world help event as you start or discover your upgraded server. Written and reviewed by way of Small enterprise Server MVPs, this booklet presents worthwhile insurance of Mac platform integration, in addition to the combination of ISA 2004, SharePoint, FrontPage, trade, and SQL Server.
"Exchange specialists and Microsoft MVPs Richard Luckett, William Lefkovics, and Bharat Suneja have packed this publication with useful advice, helpful details, and years of data and event. If you’re liable for a number of elements of an trade 2007-based messaging approach, hold this ebook shut, as you’ll be touching on it frequently!
The fitting Reference for the Multitasked method AdministratorsThe re-creation of trade is an bold overhaul that attempts to stability the turning out to be wishes for functionality, price effectiveness, and safeguard. For the typical procedure administrator, it is going to current a tricky migration course from prior types and a vexing variety of new gains.
Transportable and certain, this pocket-sized advisor offers prepared solutions for the day by day management of SharePoint 2010. that includes easy-to-scan tables, step by step directions, and convenient lists, this e-book bargains the streamlined, elementary info you want to resolve difficulties and get the activity done-whether at your table or within the box!
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management and Administration
- Grid Computing For Developers (Programming Series)
- Using Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Beginning JBoss® Seam: From Novice to Professional
- MCSE: ISA Server 2000 Administration Study Guide: Exam 70 227 with CDROM
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit Exam 70-642): Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure PRO-Certification)
Additional resources for MCITP: Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator Study Guide: (Exam 70-646)
TS Session Broker D. indd 35 8/11/08 12:56:38 PM xxxvi Assessment Test 18. You manage several Windows Server 2008 servers on your network. Occasionally, you are called at home to troubleshoot a problem. You want administrators to be able to remotely administer a server via the Internet. What should you install? A. Add the TS Gateway service to your network. B. Add the TS Session Broker service to your network. C. Place all your servers external to the company firewall with public IP addresses. D.
You want to ensure that passwords of the ITAdmins group are not cached on this server, even if a member of the group logs onto the system. You don’t want to affect any other RODCs. What should you do? A. Use Group Policy to manage the ITAdmins group with the Restricted Groups Group Policy settings. B. At the RODC in Hampton, Virginia, add the ITAdmins group to the Denied RODC Password Replication Group. C. At any writable domain controller, add the ITAdmins group to the Denied RODC Password Replication Group.
21. You are implementing a VPN solution and want to choose a tunneling protocol that will provide the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and authentication. All the clients will run Windows Vista SP1 or greater. Your VPN server is located behind a NAT. What would you choose? A. PPP B. PPTP C. L2TP D. SSTP 22. Your company is planning on deploying Microsoft SQL Server to support an online application. SQL Server must remain operational even if a single server fails, and costs should be minimized.