By Faithe Wempen
* the 1st and purely booklet to concentration completely on complicated PowerPoint thoughts, this most modern addition to our winning energy Pack sequence exhibits veteran clients find out how to harness refined application features-and take their displays to the subsequent point * options lined contain placing jointly layout templates and colour schemes, operating with grasp layouts, uploading and manipulating electronic pictures and movies, growing subtle animation and transition results, and development interactive Web-based displays * The CD-ROM deals add-ins, utilities, historical past photos, presentation templates, sound results, lively photograph clips, 3rd get together software program toolboxes, presentation libraries, sound results, and masses extra
Read or Download PowerPoint Advanced Presentation Techniques PDF
Best graphics & multimedia books
The interplay of the sun and warmth radiation with the ambience and floor is the topic of the booklet. it really is necessary additionally for huge circle scientists taken with environmental reviews. The ebook includes the outline of 17 desktop learning courses helping diversified subject matters of classes. It contains simply the bottom flooring for comprehension of key issues and gives the accomplishment of functional works with utilizing specifically elaborated laptop courses.
The booklet provides papers added through researchers, commercial specialists and academicians on the convention on rising developments in Computing and verbal exchange (ETCC 2014). As such, the ebook is a suite of contemporary and leading edge works within the box community defense and Cryptography, Cloud Computing and massive information Analytics, information Mining and knowledge Warehouse, conversation and Nanotechnology and VLSI and snapshot Processing.
This article stories the sphere of electronic picture processing from different views provided by means of the separate domain names of sign processing and development attractiveness. The publication describes a wealthy array of functions, representing the most recent traits in and educational examine. To encourage additional curiosity within the box, a range of worked-out numerical difficulties is additionally incorporated within the textual content.
Cellular consumers wish leisure, company apps, and on-the-go prone that realize and reply to place. This publication will advisor you thru the know-how and company of cellular purposes so that you can create aggressive and cutting edge apps in accordance with location-based prone. it's an interesting examine the LBS panorama, from selecting the best cellular platform, to creating funds along with your software, to facing privateness concerns.
- Computer Graphics for Java Programmers
- Computer Models for Facial Beauty Analysis
- The art of modeling in science and engineering
- Material Appearance Modeling: A Data-Coherent Approach
- Great Web Typography
- Recent Advances in Visual Information Systems: 5th International Conference, VISUAL 2002 Hsin Chu, Taiwan, March 11–13, 2002 Proceedings
Additional resources for PowerPoint Advanced Presentation Techniques
It is applied to all slides. 4. Click the Edit Color Schemes hyperlink at the bottom of the task pane. The Edit Color Scheme dialog box opens, as shown in Figure 2-12. 5. Click a colored square representing a color you want to change, and click the Change Color button. The Color dialog box appears. Its exact name depends on the colored square you chose. For example, it's Background Color in Figure 2-13. Note There are two tabs in the Color dialog box. If the current selection is a custom color, the Custom tab will appear at first, as shown in Figure 2-13.
Start the AutoContent Wizard as usual. 2. On the screen where you select the desired template, make sure the category is displayed in which you want to place the template, and then click Add (see Figure 25). 3. The Select Presentation Template dialog box appears, with the default location of your user templates displayed. Select the desired template and click OK. The template is added to the chosen category in the AutoContent Wizard, and is available from that point forward for use there. Figure 2-5: Select an AutoContent Wizard category in which to insert the template.
The Default Layouts The default layout for the first slide in the presentation is Title Slide. This layout has two placeholders: one for the title of the presentation and one for the subtitle (see Figure 3-1). Figure 3-1: The default layout for the first slide is Title Slide. The default layout for all other slides in the presentation is Title and Text. This layout also has two placeholders: a title across the top (for the individual slide's title, not the overall presentation title) and a large text box in the center where the text is automatically formatted in bulleted paragraphs (see Figure 3-2).