By Robert J. Defendi, Lyn Mortensen
Rolemaster fable Roleplaying is a really versatile and finished RPG-system from Iron Crown corporations: http://ironcrown.com
This torrent includes Spell legislations; fireplace and Ice: Elemental Companion
From the web site:
“The six Champions stood in a circle, one from every one aspect. They stood quietly, their heads hung low. Slowly, they started to chant. The phrases began smooth, yet inbuilt energy and depth. each one Champion started to glow a bit as they choked with energy. the weather swelled and rushed to fill them. They vibrated because the chant rose greater nonetheless. ultimately, their heads rose as one. Their eyes burned, doubtless ate up by way of the elements.”
The preferred and coolest Rolemaster myth position taking part in complement to hit the streets in years. New spells, new professions, new education applications, and new monsters will upload spice and tool to any crusade online game. certain merchandise construction principles upload a flavorful twist. yet watch out the corruption of such strength. discover what your characters can do once they command the weather.
Read or Download Rolemaster Fantasy Roleplaying; Fire and Ice: The Elemental Companion PDF
Best role-playing games books
With phrases of Thunder
Shinto clergymen. Shaolin clergymen. Ninja clans. Confucian sages. Hindu fakirs. Asia is a brilliant dragon, sleeping because it awaits the turning of the age. lengthy have the folks of Asia recognized magical secrets and techniques. throughout the mists of shrouded legends, they've got witnessed the powers of spirits, dragons, feng shui and chi energy.
We Shake the Pillars of Heaven!
Here Mage avid gamers and Storytellers will locate not just information regarding the historical past of Asiatic mages just like the Akashic Brotherhood and the Wu Lung, yet of alternative hidden teams within the a ways East, in addition to the exact magic of Asia. the following finally are whole principles for the original sorcery of Asia, plus its unusual spirits and creatures, magical artifacts and hidden risks.
In case you have to wreck in, bust heads, or skip a firewall, this sourcebook for the Leverage RPG can provide the instruments and tips to do it. leading edge know-how, high-powered guns, extra battling kinds, and accelerated ideas for overcoming safety features and dealing with tech-heavy jobs. online game Masters will benefit from the rogue's gallery of minions and mooks to throw within the direction of the avid gamers.
Input the tip instances with Zombie Apocalypse, the 1st ebook in spite of everything of the area roleplaying line! The lifeless upward thrust and stalk the earth, hungry for the flesh of the dwelling. All that stands among a zombie and your mind are your abilities, wits, and skills. lifestyles as you recognize it truly is approximately to finish, and a technique or one other, you’ll adventure the apocalypse and make your method in the course of the aftermath… should you can live to tell the tale that lengthy!
To astronomers and stargazers, the weird light patch at the moon is named the Moonscar. Many theories abound as to the character of this unusual function, but in actual fact a terrifying legacy from the traditional previous. whilst a well known archeologist disappears whereas investigating an odd mountaintop destroy, the adventurers needs to stick to the abductee via a mysterious portal right into a land of lunar insanity and demonic nightmare - for what scars Golarion's moon is a blight from the depths of the Abyss itself!
- Pathfinder Companion: Osirion, Land of Pharaohs
- Spirit Slayers (Hunter: The Vigil)
- Path of Magic: A Character Resource for Bards, Sorcerers, and Wizards (Legends & Lairs, d20 System)
- Shadowrun: Corporate Enclaves
Extra resources for Rolemaster Fantasy Roleplaying; Fire and Ice: The Elemental Companion
7. Heat Arc — As Fire Arc except the energy is invisible heat, causing only a shimmering to be seen as it strikes. This negates up to 20 of the target’s defensive bonus from Quickness. 8. Wall of Heat — A wall of invisible heat (up to 10' x 10' x 6"). Anyone passing through takes an ‘A’ Heat critical. This wall is Very Hard (-20) to notice. 9. Enveloping Flames — Flames flare out from caster’s body. All within 5' of caster take an attack on the Fireball Table. 10. Fire Strike I — Two 1' diameter balls are shot from palm of the caster.
13. Suppress Fire — Fires in the area (up to 20' radius) are suppressed, causing the flames to vanish. Fire will not spread nor consume any additional material for the duration. Items that were on fire are still hot to the touch and have a 50% chance of delivering an ‘A’ heat critical for every round of contact. Fire will return when the duration expires or the spell is canceled. 14. Back Draft I — Causes target fire (up to 5' radius, but at least 1' radius) or less to stop burning for one round.
6. Lightning Arc — An arc of lightning is shot from the caster’s palm. Attack is resolved on the Lightning Bolt Table. Assign a -5 penalty per foot of range, instead of normal range penalties. 7. Blinding Flash — All within sight of caster are blinded for 1 rnd per 10% failure; caster is affected too but has a +25 to resist the effects of this spell. 8. Photonic Orb — An orb of coruscating light is shot at target. Target must resist or is blinded 1 round per 5% failure. 9. Fettered Bolt — A bolt of concentrated light is shot from caster’s palm.