By Joe Habraken
В книге всего 24 урока, на каждый затрачивается один час или меньше. Вы сможете установить и настроить Microsoft home windows Server 2008, настройть различные сервисы для любого размера сети. С помощью простых уроков, шаг за шагом, эта книга позволяет учиться основам home windows Server ® 2008 с нуля.Learn how to…--Install the newest model of the home windows community working system
- layout and enforce energetic listing Forests, timber, and Domains
- Configure home windows servers for a few various roles together with area controller, distant entry server, dossier server, print server, internet server, and masses more
- upload clients for your domain’s lively listing and arrange clients in teams and organizational units
- enforce community companies reminiscent of DNS, DHCP, home windows Deployment providers, and Routing and distant Access
- safe your servers with the home windows Firewall and IPSec and make your area safer utilizing the lively listing certificates ServicesPS: Язык книги - английский, с цветными картинками.
Read Online or Download Sams Teach Yourself Windows Server 2008 in 24 Hours PDF
Similar client-server systems books
While you're new to the realm of Microsoft Small enterprise Server 2003, Microsoft Small company Server 2003 Unleashed gives you you with real-world aid adventure as you start or discover your upgraded server. Written and reviewed by means of Small company Server MVPs, this publication offers important assurance of Mac platform integration, in addition to the combination of ISA 2004, SharePoint, FrontPage, alternate, and SQL Server.
"Exchange specialists and Microsoft MVPs Richard Luckett, William Lefkovics, and Bharat Suneja have packed this ebook with functional advice, worthy info, and years of data and adventure. If you’re liable for a number of features of an trade 2007-based messaging method, retain this booklet shut, as you’ll be concerning it usually!
The appropriate Reference for the Multitasked procedure AdministratorsThe new edition of alternate is an bold overhaul that attempts to stability the becoming wishes for functionality, price effectiveness, and safeguard. For the typical method administrator, it's going to current a tough migration course from previous models and a vexing variety of new positive factors.
Transportable and exact, this pocket-sized advisor gives you prepared solutions for the daily management of SharePoint 2010. that includes easy-to-scan tables, step by step directions, and convenient lists, this publication bargains the streamlined, undemanding info you must resolve difficulties and get the activity done-whether at your table or within the box!
- Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks: International Workshop, POLICY 2001 Bristol, UK, January 29-31, 2001 Proceedings
- Windows Group Policy Resource Kit: Server 2008 and Vista
- System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr) 2007 R2 Unleashed: Supplement to System Center Operations Manager 2007 Unleashed
Additional info for Sams Teach Yourself Windows Server 2008 in 24 Hours
The Web Edition provides IIS7 as its web platform. The Web Edition supports multiple processors (four on both x86 and x64 systems) and up to 4GB of RAM on an x86-based server and 32 GB of RAM on an x64-based server. As a product intended for delivery of web-based content, the Web Edition does not support common server services such as Remote Access or Terminal Services. By the Way Microsoft also provides two additional versions of Windows Server 2008: Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-based systems and Windows HPC Server 2008.
Let's take a look at how to access printer settings. You can then learn how to access the Device Manager, which provides a list of all installed hardware including printers. To open the Printers window: 1. Select Start and then Control Panel. 2. In the Control Panel window, click the Printer link below the Hardware and Sound category link. 4). 4. The Printers dialog box enables you to access printer settings. [View full size image] 3. To view the settings for a listed printer, select that printer and then click Select Printing Preferences.
For example, the System and Maintenance icon provides access to the System window (showing the RAM and processor speed information), Windows Update, power options, indexing options, Device Manager, and administrative tools (such as the defragmenting tool, event logs, and task scheduling). To access a set of tools, click the category icon. The Control Panel categories are similar to those found on any system running Windows Vista. So if you have rolled out Vista-based client computers, you will already be familiar with the new look of the Control Panel.