By Monte Cook
4 pages of Numenera paintings, 4 pages of an identical paintings that still convey the Numenera emblem, and 4 pages of tables and data for the GM.
Recommended to be used with The World's maximum monitor from Hammerdog Games.
Read Online or Download Numenera GM Screen PDF
Similar role-playing games books
With phrases of Thunder
Shinto monks. Shaolin clergymen. Ninja clans. Confucian sages. Hindu fakirs. Asia is a smart dragon, sound asleep because it awaits the turning of the age. lengthy have the folks of Asia recognized magical secrets and techniques. during the mists of shrouded legends, they've got witnessed the powers of spirits, dragons, feng shui and chi energy.
We Shake the Pillars of Heaven!
Here Mage avid gamers and Storytellers will locate not just information regarding the background of Asiatic mages just like the Akashic Brotherhood and the Wu Lung, yet of alternative hidden teams within the a ways East, in addition to the particular magic of Asia. the following ultimately are entire ideas for the original sorcery of Asia, plus its unusual spirits and creatures, magical artifacts and hidden hazards.
When you have to damage in, bust heads, or pass a firewall, this sourcebook for the Leverage RPG supplies the instruments and tips to do it. leading edge expertise, high-powered guns, extra struggling with kinds, and elevated principles for overcoming security features and dealing with tech-heavy jobs. online game Masters will benefit from the rogue's gallery of minions and mooks to throw within the direction of the avid gamers.
Input the tip instances with Zombie Apocalypse, the 1st booklet after all of the realm roleplaying line! The lifeless upward thrust and stalk the earth, hungry for the flesh of the residing. All that stands among a zombie and your mind are your talents, wits, and skills. lifestyles as you recognize it really is approximately to finish, and a technique or one other, you’ll adventure the apocalypse and make your approach during the aftermath… in the event you can live to tell the tale that lengthy!
To astronomers and stargazers, the bizarre light patch at the moon is named the Moonscar. Many theories abound as to the character of this unusual characteristic, but the fact is a terrifying legacy from the traditional earlier. while a popular archeologist disappears whereas investigating a wierd mountaintop smash, the adventurers needs to keep on with the abductee via a mysterious portal right into a land of lunar insanity and demonic nightmare - for what scars Golarion's moon is a blight from the depths of the Abyss itself!
- Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide (Dungeons & Dragons: Supplement, 4th Edition)
- Adventures on Dungeon Planet: A Science Fantasy Supplement for Dungeon World
- Pathfinder Companion: Osirion, Land of Pharaohs
- Cultists Under the Bed
- Microscope: A Fractal Role-Playing Game of Epic Histories
- GURPS Alternate Earths
Additional resources for Numenera GM Screen
Copy of this License: You MUST include a copy of this License with every copy of the Open Game Content You distribute. 11. Use of Contributor Credits: You may not market or advertise the Open Game Content using the name of any Contributor unless You have written permission from the Contributor to do so. 12. Inability to Comply: If it is impossible for You to comply with any of the terms of this License with respect to some or all of the Open Game Content due to statute, judicial order, or governmental regulation then You may not Use any Open Game Material so affected.
The molten core in the creature’s torso glows through rugged cracks in its dark stone skin. , fly 50 ft. (good) Melee bite +17 (1d6+3 plus burn), 2 claws +17 (1d8+3) Special Attacks breath weapon (30 ft. cone, 8d6 fire damage, Reflex DC 21 half, usable every1d4 rounds), burn (3d6, DC 21), rend (2 claws, 1d8+4) Spell-Like Abilities (CL 10th; concentration +11) At will—statue 3/day—meld into stone, scorching ray 1/day—fireball (DC 14), flesh to stone (DC 17), wall of fire Statistics Str 16, Dex 15, Con 18, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 13 Base Atk +14; CMB +17; CMD 30 Feats Dodge, Flyby Attack, Great Fortitude, Hover, Mobility, Skill Focus (Stealth), Wingover Skills Acrobatics +16 (+12 jump), Fly +23, Intimidate +18, Perception +19, Stealth +25 Languages Common, Infernal Ecology Environment any (Material Plane only) Organization solitary or brood (4–12) Treasure standard Vicious beings with little memory of who or what they might once have been, garipans know only two things: that they were once evils in service to the legions of Hell, and that they are no longer bound to that infernal hierarchy.
1. Definitions: (a) “Contributors” means the copyright and/or trademark owners who have contributed Open Game Content; (b) “Derivative Material” means copyrighted material including derivative works and translations (including into other computer languages), potation, modification, correction, addition, extension, upgrade, improvement, compilation, abridgment or other form in which an existing work may be recast, transformed or adapted; (c) “Distribute” means to reproduce, license, rent, lease, sell, broadcast, publicly display, transmit or otherwise distribute; (d) “Open Game Content” means the game mechanic and includes the methods, procedures, processes and routines to the extent such content does not embody the Product Identity and is an enhancement over the prior art and any additional content clearly identified as Open Game Content by the Contributor, and means any work covered by this License, including translations and derivative works under copyright law, but specifically excludes Product Identity.