By Paizo Publishing
New religion-specific personality features and kit supply a player's-eye view to the price of being at the facet of righteousness. whereas a useful source for clerics, Faiths of Purity is designed to be of significant use to spiritual characters of any type. each one quantity of the Pathfinder participant significant other comprises numerous player-focused articles exploring the volume's topic in addition to brief articles with cutting edge new ideas for social, magic, spiritual, and combat-focused characters, in addition to a personality part detailing useful NPCs and features to raised anchor the participant to the crusade.
Read Online or Download Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Purity PDF
Best role-playing games books
With phrases of Thunder
Shinto clergymen. Shaolin priests. Ninja clans. Confucian sages. Hindu fakirs. Asia is a smart dragon, napping because it awaits the turning of the age. lengthy have the folk of Asia recognized magical secrets and techniques. throughout the mists of shrouded legends, they've got witnessed the powers of spirits, dragons, feng shui and chi energy.
We Shake the Pillars of Heaven!
Here Mage gamers and Storytellers will locate not just information regarding the background of Asiatic mages just like the Akashic Brotherhood and the Wu Lung, yet of alternative hidden teams within the a ways East, in addition to the exact magic of Asia. the following ultimately are entire ideas for the original sorcery of Asia, plus its unusual spirits and creatures, magical artifacts and hidden hazards.
When you've got to damage in, bust heads, or pass a firewall, this sourcebook for the Leverage RPG provides the instruments and tips to do it. leading edge expertise, high-powered guns, extra struggling with types, and multiplied ideas for overcoming safety features and dealing with tech-heavy jobs. online game Masters will benefit from the rogue's gallery of minions and mooks to throw within the direction of the gamers.
Input the tip instances with Zombie Apocalypse, the 1st ebook after all of the realm roleplaying line! The useless upward push and stalk the earth, hungry for the flesh of the residing. All that stands among a zombie and your mind are your abilities, wits, and skills. lifestyles as you recognize it really is approximately to finish, and a technique or one other, you’ll adventure the apocalypse and make your approach during the aftermath… when you can live to tell the tale that lengthy!
To astronomers and stargazers, the weird light patch at the moon is named the Moonscar. Many theories abound as to the character of this unusual characteristic, but in point of fact a terrifying legacy from the traditional prior. while a popular archeologist disappears whereas investigating an odd mountaintop wreck, the adventurers needs to persist with the abductee via a mysterious portal right into a land of lunar insanity and demonic nightmare - for what scars Golarion's moon is a blight from the depths of the Abyss itself!
- Dungeon Master's Guide (revised) - Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd Edition)
- Traps & Treachery (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.0 Fantasy Roleplaying)
- Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG: Core Rulebook
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Halflings of Golarion
Extra resources for Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Purity
Aided by the powers of their gods, these stalwart champions use sword and spell, faith and ferocity to protect all that they hold dear. For they know that if they do not—who will? Faiths of Purity presents a player-friendly overview of the goodaligned religions of the Pathfinder campaign setting, along with new rules and information to help players customize pious characters in both flavor and mechanics. Inside this book, you'll find: ► Information on each of the major good-aligned gods and his or her corresponding religion, including what's expected of adventurers of various classes, ways for the faithful to identify each other, taboos, devotions and ceremonies, church hierarchies, holy texts, religious holidays, and more.
If you cast this spell on a section of stone, you reduce its hardness to 5 and its hit points to 10/inch of thickness. If you cast this spell on a creature with the earth subtype, that creature takes a –2 penalty to AC for the spell’s duration. A make whole spell reverses this spell’s effect. Haze of Dreams (Desna) School enchantment (charm) [mind-affecting]; Level bard 1, cleric 1, inquisitor 1, paladin 1 Casting Time 1 standard action Components V, M (pinch of sand) Range close (25 ft. /2 levels) Target one creature Duration 1 round/level Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes You fill an enemy’s head with waking dreams, a reminder of the pleasures, delights, and terrors to be found in the dream world.
15. 0a Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc. System Reference Document. Copyright 2000. Wizards of the Coast, Inc; Authors: Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, based on material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson. Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Purity. © 2011, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Author: Colin McComb. Faiths of Purity Cayden Cailean Desna Erastil Song of the Spheres Goddess of dreams, luck, stars, and travelers Alignment: CG Domains: Chaos, Good, Liberation, Luck, Travel Favored Weapon: Starknife Centers of Worship: Kyonin, Lands of the Linnorm Kings, Nidal, Numeria, River Kingdoms, Ustalav, Varisia Nationality: Varisian Iomedae The Inheritor Goddess of honor, justice, rulership, and valor Alignment: LG Domains: Glory, Good, Law, Sun, War Favored Weapon: Longsword Centers of Worship: Absalom, Andoran, Cheliax, Galt, Lastwall, Mendev, Molthune, Nirmathas, Sargava Nationality: Chelaxian Shelyn The Eternal Rose Goddess of art, beauty, love, and music Alignment: NG Domains: Air, Charm, Good, Luck, Protection Favored Weapon: Glaive Centers of Worship: Absalom, Galt, Sargava, Taldor Nationality: Taldan The Drunken Hero God of bravery, ale, freedom, and wine Alignment: CG Domains: Chaos, Charm, Good, Strength, Travel Favored Weapon: Rapier Centers of Worship: Absalom, Andoran, Galt, River Kingdoms, The Shackles, Taldor, Varisia Nationality: Taldan Old Deadeye God of family, farming, hunting, and trade Alignment: LG Domains: Animal, Community, Good, Law, Plant Favored Weapon: Longbow Centers of Worship: Andoran, Cheliax, Galt, Isger, Lands of the Linnorm Kings, Mana Wastes, Molthune, Nirmathas, River Kingdoms, Varisia Nationality: Ulfen Sarenrae The Dawnflower Goddess of healing, honesty, redemption, and the sun Alignment: NG Domains: Fire, Glory, Good, Healing, Sun Favored Weapon: Scimitar Centers of Worship: Absalom, Katapesh, Osirion, Qadira, Taldor, Thuvia Nationality: Keleshite Torag Father of Creation God of the forge, protection, and strategy Alignment: LG Domains: Artifice, Earth, Good, Law, Protection Favored Weapon: Warhammer Centers of Worship: Druma, Five Kings Mountains, Lands of the Linnorm Kings, Mana Wastes Nationality: Dwarf ® TM Path of the Righteous ™ True heroes know that evil is not an abstraction, nor a concept to be debated.