By Mark Skousen
Read or Download The Structure of Production PDF
Similar managerial books
This ebook presents institutional details and makes use of analytical instruments to explains why governments may still interfere in economies plagued by globalization. With research of present nation stories and matters, this ebook is an important learn for all drawn to the calls for on fiscal coverage in globalized age.
Crosson and Needles proceed to assist teachers remain on best of the swap curve with Managerial Accounting. Balanced, versatile content material during this market-leading textual content is supported by way of an array of built-in print and know-how supplementations. no matter if an teacher desires to current a person or procedural orientation, comprise new tutorial recommendations, increase scholars' middle abilities and potential, or combine expertise into the school room, Managerial Accounting offers a complete resolution, making it the usual selection for accounting teachers.
Higher practices that latest CFOs can hire to deliver price and potency to the groups that report back to them supporting company accountants from the CFOs to the administration accountant enforce greater practices that may make a distinction to their finance team's functionality, successful CFOs exhibits company accountants tips on how to create everlasting advancements of their organization's techniques.
Value-Based operating Capital administration analyzes the reasons and results of incorrect funds stream administration among entrepreneurial businesses with various degrees of threat. This paintings appears to be like on the reasons and standards for decision-making via marketers of their efforts to guard the monetary defense in their companies and deal with monetary liquidity.
- Beteiligungsmanagement und Bewertung für Praktiker
- Kostenrechnung und Controlling: Der sichere Weg zum finanziellen Unternehmenserfolg Mit einem durchgehenden Fallbeispiel
- Financial intelligence for entrepreneurs: what you really need to know about the numbers
- Business ratios and formulas : a comprehensive guide
- Finance: Servant or Deceiver?: Financialization at the crossroad
Extra info for The Structure of Production
Through processes of qualiﬁcation,41 producers cooperate with consumers (in a scene involving a multitude of other social actors, including civil society organizations and public institutions) in order to shape and reshape the qualities of the goods and ‘adjust’ them to the world of the buyer. The qualiﬁcation processes42 are, therefore, practices of treatment and manipulation of technological and socio-cultural phenomena, intended to translate those phenomena into the form of quality of products/services.
720). On the other hand, however, our thoughts turn in the direction recently taken by the debate on the qualculative sphere, in the article by Callon and Law quoted above. From Callon and Law’s theoretical perspective, the issue is not merely the fact that, in contemporary calculative scenarios, ‘spaces’ of incalculability are bound to constantly emerge (to become the subject of new calculative operations, which result in the emergence of new areas of incalculability). Instead, what is more speciﬁcally at issue is the co-othering relationship between the dimension of the calculable and that of the incalculable.
21) The explicit reference here is to Michael Power’s vast and fertile reﬂection on the universe of auditing, on the emergence at of an audit society at the end of the twentieth century, and on the ambiguous and epistemologically obscure nature of auditing itself. 34 Calculating the Human The discursive and technological universe of auditing and the sphere of quality are closely related, although audit may be regarded as just one of the technologies of quality assurance. This is not only because the lexicon of auditing can be translated (for the most part, and perhaps in its entirety) in terms of the audit of quality (of managerial quality, organizational quality, environmental quality, quality of administration, quality of public services), but because, as Power himself points out, ‘Audits do as much to construct deﬁnitions of quality and performance as to monitor them’ (Power, 1994, p.